Become a Member of the Williamson Chamber of Commerce and Make a Difference!
The Chamber's energies are directed by the views and input of its members. Members' active participation and attendance at membership functions is not only welcome, but is essential to the organizations existence. Any person, organization or business interested in the purposes of the Chamber is eligible to apply for membership.
When Do We Meet?
Our meetings will be held on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM at the Williamson Town Hall Complex Conference Room. Please visit the meeting page for any updated information regarding each month's meeting.
Benefits of Becoming a Chamber Member
- Networking opportunities with our members and other local area Chambers' membership.
- Additional exposure from our on-line business directory, facebook page & collective advertising in our local papers, Apple Blossom and Pultneyville Homecoming booklets.
- Increased sales with business referrals from fellow members.
- Staying informed on important developments and events in the community.
- Working actively with our local government and Business Improvement District to promote the needs of our members.
- Recognition of our local businesses with Business of the Year and Milestone awards.
- Chamber GiftCheck program keeping our local dollars here.
- Business Enhancement Award - click here to view policy
Membership Fees and Application
There are four levels of membership.
- Individual Business membership - $50.00 per year
- Associate Business membership (employee of a business member) - $25.00 per year.
- Personal/Non-profit membership - $35.00 per year.
- Multiple Businesses - One Owner - $75.00 per year
Any interested business and/or potential supporter is asked to complete a Membership Application. Click here for a membership application.